- If purchasing a new computer, give strong consideration to a laptop with minimal energy usage
- Look for products with these logos when browsing:
- Before purchasing a new TV, use the TV Energy Usage chart to see which is most efficient.
- Consider purchasing recycled electronics (and also learn more about recycling your old electronics).
- Buy rechargeable batteries.
- Take a look at greenelectronics.com. They often pick out "hot deals" on green electronics.
Don’t forget to share this page to help others conserve energy and save money.