Why not consider going green this Valentine’s Day and show some love for the environment? Here are some ideas:
- Purchase a card made of recycled matter, create a homemade card or send an e-card.
- Choose organic or locally grown flowers.
- Purchase organic wine or support a local vineyard.
- Purchase free trade chocolates
- Light the mood by eating by candlelight. Use clean-burning candles such as those made of beeswax or soy.
If you have other ideas for an eco-friendly Valentine’s Day, send them our way.