- Hang T-shirt by the tails and socks by the toes to minimize clothespin marks.
- Make sure you shake out your clothes to help reduce wrinkles.
- If you’re hanging your clothes outdoors, don’t let them touch walls or posts – which might be dirty.
- Put heavy items near the end of the clothesline to prevent the line from sagging.
- Bring the clothes inside before it rains!
- Put your underwear on the inside and sheets on outside line so people from the road can’t see your undergarments.
Don’t forget to share this page to help others conserve energy and save money.