Ease of Install: Very Easy
Other Notes: The Department of Energy and Energy Star recommend you keep your refrigerator temperature between 35 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit – this is the ideal temperature so your food doesn’t spoil nor do you use excess energy to over chill your refrigerator. I found a $6 refrigerator/freezer thermometer which you can put in your unit to see the temperature.
Other refrigerator tips on saving energy?
- Place your refrigerator in a cool place (away from the oven, dishwasher, etc)
- Allow circulation behind the fridge
- Clean the condenser coils behind the unit
- Check the door seals to ensure it closes properly
- Keep the door closed (minimize the amount of time you keep the door open)