Ease of Install: Very Easy
Other Notes: According to EnergyStar.gov, if you still wash your dishes by hand, you’re wasting more than just time.
- Save money - Washing dishes in a new ENERGY STAR qualified machine rather than hand washing can cut your utility bills by more than $40 per year.
- Save time - Instead of scrubbing, rinsing, and drying each dish, just load them all in an ENERGY STAR dishwasher and press start. Using an ENERGY STAR qualified dishwasher can save you over 230 hours of personal time over the course of a year. That’s almost 10 days!
- Get better cleaning - Many features in an ENERGY STAR qualified dishwasher result in better cleaning. For example, ENERGY STAR qualified dishwashers boost water temperatures to 140 degrees, which allows for improved disinfection compared to hand washing.
- Save energy and water - Thought you were efficient? A new ENERGY STAR qualified dishwasher uses less than half as much energy as washing dishes by hand and saves nearly 5,000 gallons of water a year!
- Save the environment - Because they use less energy, ENERGY STAR qualified products reduce air pollution and greenhouse gases caused by burning fossil fuels. By reducing water consumption, they also help protect our lakes, streams and oceans.