- Instead of the plastic utensils or cups, pack biodegradable.
- Set up a garbage bag for just the aluminum cans.
- Consider some no bake food items to share with friends.
- There are also ways to grill with conservation in mind. We talked about that in an old blog post too.
- Carpool with your friends instead of driving multiple cars to the game and take the most fuel efficient car or truck you have.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Football season is still in full swing. Whether you come out on Saturday to cheer on your college team, or Sunday to support your NFL team (or maybe both days), think about what you are packing in that tailgating gear. There are some small ways to help make a difference, even while tailgating.