- Instead of buying new bags to hold candy, use a reusable grocery bag or a pillowcase.
- When giving our candy, consider ones with less packaging and product waste.
- Re-use costumes or have a costume swap with friends.
- Make a costume with recycled materials.
- Decorate your home with nature. Visit the local pumpkin patch for fresh gourds, grow mums, or use hay bales.
- If you’re having a party, send out Evites or invitations printed on recycled materials.
- Light the walkway to the front door with solar lighting.
10 Apps For A Greener Garden
1 day ago