How It Works:
- Walk-through. A participating contractor will perform a 2-3 hour walk-through of your home to show you how you can reduce the amount of energy you use and save money. The contractor will check things like:
- Insulation levels
- Air leakage
- Heating and cooling systems
- Windows and doors
- Water heater equipment
- Discuss your options. The contractor will generate a personalized report that recommends certain direct install measures that can be completed the day of the check-up and are eligible for rebates as well as project more advanced savings opportunities you can also take advantage of.
- Installation of energy-saving measures. With your permission, the contractor will install the recommended energy-saving measures.
- Rebates. The contractor will ask for your information in order to complete the electronic rebate application for you and your rebate check will be mailed directly to you.
To contact a local participating contractor for more information and appointment scheduling go to www.dom.com/contractorsearch or call 1-866-DOM-HELP (1-866-366-4357).